This chapel, built by Peter Siracky, is dedicated to the arrival of Ukrainian settlers to Canada (1891-1941). It is known as the "Church of the Weary Traveller" or the "Church of the Road" and has a statue of St. Bernadette as she saw the Blessed Virgin Mary at Lourdes.
The music is courtesy of St. George Ukrainian Catholic Church choir in Edmonton (Canada) from their CD called "We have seen the True Light."
Watch this video to learn more about St. Bernadette.
Notes: This video was created from several photographs shot by our Nikon D7200 camera. The images were imported into Davinci Resolve and dynamic zooming was added to create the motion effect. The narration was created using Amazon's Polly speech-to-text software. Both the narration audio and the background music were added and synchronized to the photographs. The video was published in the HD MP4 format and uploaded to Vimeo.